These long-lasting Palo Santo sticks make perfect smudging tools. Smudging is a ritual through which we cleanse the energy of physical space, object, or person.
- These 100 grams of sustainably harvested, high-quality Palo Santo smudging sticks are hand-picked by talented Peruvian artisans.
- When burned, the sticks produce a fresh, aromatic scent. The smoke gives off a purifying, grounding effect that may help promote feelings of tranquility and peace.
- Our Palo Santo sticks come in a reusable cotton drawstring bag.
- Light the tip of the stick and allow the wood to burn for under a minute before blowing out the flame. Relight as needed. SERFOR (National Forest Service and Wildlife) certified Sustainably harvested in Peru. Luna Sundara only works with suppliers who utilize ethical, fair trade, and sustainable practices.
How to burn Palo Santo:
1. Light a Match.
2. Hold the stick at 45 degree angle to light.
3. Keep lit for 10-30 seconds. Then, shake the stick to blow out.
4. Place in a fireproof container and enjoy the fragant smoke.